"Graeme Phillips Memorial Ride" Saturday 25th May 2013
Come help us raise money for the Cancer Council in memory of Graeme, who lost his battle with cancer in 2011. Rosie and Will organised the event last year, and it turned out to be a great day for all involved. All profits raised over the weekend will go towards this great cause. So get some friends together, bring your horse (or hire one of ours on a first in best dressed basis) for a day in the saddle. As 2013 also represents 50 years of Yarrabin memories, the Saturday night will be in full swing to celebrate both the fundraiser and Yarrabin's milestone! Book it into your calendar and contact Annie asap to reserve a spot on this not to be missed ride. We would also like to encourage non-riding members to join in the fun as well! If you can't make it but would love to contribute to our fundraiser, we have a page on 'Do It Yourself' Cancer Council website.
$100 to rent one of our horses for the day, includes lunch on Saturday
$80 to bring your own horse for the day (or family rate of $250), includes lunch on Saturday
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for Friday and Saturday nights $200 per adult, $100 per child
$20 for non-riding people to join Saturday lunch
$10 overnight agistment availble upon request for those travelling long distances with their horses.
"Adults Only (Kid Free) Weekend - All inclusive"
1 person for 2 night s - $355.00 (Inc GST) ($370ppfrom June)
Friday 3rd May to Sunday 5th May 2013 ($355pp)
Friday 14th June to Sunday 16th June 2013 ($370pp)
Friday 2nd August to Sunday 4th August 2013 ($370pp)
Friday 6th September to Sunday 8th September 2013 ($370pp)
Friday 25th October to Sunday 27th October 2013 ($370pp)
Friday 29th November to Sunday 1st December 2013 ($370pp)
- Our “Adult Only” Weekends (or “Kid Free” if you prefer!) are our most popular weekends and always book out. So jump in quick for this fantastic all-inclusive fun weekend package!
- Round up some friends and book out a cabin or just come up and meet some like-minded adults.
- Where? At Yarrabin located at O’Connell on the Sydney side of Bathurst…only a 2 hour drive from Penrith/Windsor or catch the train from Sydney and we will pick you up!
- When? From dinner on Friday to dusk on Sunday. All meals, shared accommodation, 4 horse rides and use of all facilities are included.
- To enjoy? You can ride one of our well trained horses;( or bring your own) relax on our wide verandas and breathe in that fresh country air; sip champagne in the hot spa; enjoy a good red wine next to the fire; join us for a trip to the local (the famous O’Connell) Pub on Saturday night, chill out with new friends; and fill up on sumptuous country meals!!
- Why? To escape the rat race, have some awesome fun but also to enjoy Yarrabin without children.
- How many people? Whilst we are a great venue for groups up to 34, we are limiting this weekend to just 12 adults in Twin/double shared rooms with your own bathroom.
- What do you need to bring? BYO alcohol and bring swimmers and a towel for the pool/spa (our huge 12 seat spa is absolute heaven after a ride!). We provide everything else!
- How much? Normally over $440 but as a special package deal, we can offer $370 for riders (includes everything PLUS 4 rides) or $280 for non-riders.
- What do I need to do now? Pay a deposit of $100 per person (credit card or direct deposit) with the balance payable at the beginning of the fun weekend. Be quick because we know we will book out soon!!
- Stay an extra night on Sunday for a very special dinner, bed, breakfast and Monday morning ride for $110 per person. And then enjoy a leisurely drive back to the city.
"Yarrabin Kids Riding Camps "
1 person for 4 nights - $595.00 (Inc GST) ($620pp from September 2013 or $550pp with own horse)
Monday 24th June to Friday 28th June 2013
Monday 1st July to Friday 5th July 2013
Monday 23rd September to Friday 27th September 2013
Monday 9th December to Friday 13th December 2013
Monday 16th December to Friday 20th December 2013
Monday 6th January 2014 to Friday 10th January 2014
Monday 13th January 2014 to Friday 17th January 2014
- Five days of fantastic fun and learning for horse riding enthusiasts. Yarrabin Kids Camps are always fully subscribed - book early to avoid disappointment.
- Age 10 to 17 years, boys and girls.
- Includes all riding, instruction, accommodation, night time activities, meals and transfers from Bathurst.
- Maximum of 22 kids per camp (ratio of 1 adult to 5 children - we supervise them fully for 24 hours each day.
- Oppurtunity to bring your own horse for the week and keep in one of our yards by the house.
- No riding experience required - just a desire to have fun and learn - but we also cater for experienced riders.
- Book early as camps fill very quickly! $100 deposit required at time of booking please :)
- A Yarrabin staff member will accompany the kids on the XPT to and from Bathurst.
- Some weekends after the camps Family and friends are welcome to join us for the weekend. Kids Camp graduates ride for free over this weekend!! Save $80 per day per child!
"Mother’s Day 2013" 10/11 May Weekend
1 person for 2 nights - $260.00 (Inc GST) , Just want one night? $130 plus rides
- Celebrate Mothers Day at Yarrabin - where we do all the work to make it one of your most memorable!! And we have a special offer for Mums - they ride for free when they stay this weekend with their children :)
- Complimentary bottle of champagne and box of chocolates
- Ride, relax or just have the most special weekend as a mother
- Rates for other family members: adults $260 plus rides, and children from $110 plus rides
- All rides are fully supervised by happy competent guides. Plus you receive appropriate instruction for a safe and improving ride. Rides are $40 per person per ride with free pony lead rides for kids younger than 8 years.
- And NO COOKING for mum!!!!
- Remember... Mums staying with their kids ride for FREE this weekend!! $160 value! Plus they receive a bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates...
"Active Horsemanship Workshop - An amazing workshop to improve your riding" - Does a date suit you? Dates for 2013 will be determined depending on interest! Available mid Week or over a weekend ......
1 person for 3 nights - $700.00 (Inc GST)
- All inclusive package: instruction, accommodation, meals plus champagne and a massage!! A great way to improve your riding and to relax!
- The workshop covers intuitive horsemanship skills (be more in touch with your horse and yourself) bare backing, round yard work, trail riding sheep and cattle mustering and some sports riding (such as barrel racing).
- Included is a glorious day ride to the O'Connell Hotel, with long canters and some great pub grub. On your return to Yarrabin, you can jump in the spa, have some champagne and enjoy a complimentary 30 minute massage!!
- You are welcome to stay the weekend, for an all inclusive weekend $320pp, before heading back home.
- Limit of 8 participants so we can assure you of close personal attention.
"Weekend Active Horsemanship Workshop " - Dates for 2013 will be dependent on interest! Is there a date that suits you? Be the one that decides on the date for this great workshop... 10% discount for first two to book!
1 person for 2 night s - $500.00 (Inc GST)
Next one scheduled for the weekend of the 18th-20th October 2013
- All inclusive of meals (from dinner Friday until afternoon tea Sunday) and riding, morning and afternoon.
- Single rooms provided, with ensuite.
- Riding skill development, and horsemanship included.
- Great opportunity to unwind in the country, small group will have exclusive use of facilities, which include heated spa, wine provided!
"Snowy River Ride 24 Nov - 30 Nov 2013"
1 person for 6 night s - $1,550.00 (Inc GST)
Sunday 24th November 2013 to Saturday 30th November 2013
- Ride with the Cochran outfit, out of Adiminaby with a group of Yarrabin Guests and a couple of Yarrabin Staff!!
- Price includes Sunday and Friday night accommodation at a motel in Adaminaby,dinner Sunday night, five days of riding, camping and meals out on the range Monday morning to Friday afternoon.
- This ride is open to experienced riders and a prior weekend visit to yarrabin is required.
- Please call for more information.
- Enjoy the fabulous Mountain country, see Brumbies, enjoy wonderful camp cooking, and the fun of a drink around the camp fire, talking up the days adventures!!