- Overnight agistment = $10/night per horse. Yards must be left clean upon departure.
- Private paddock agistment = $60/week (or $100/week for 2 horses owned by the same person). This includes daily feeding with feed purchased by owner. DOES NOT INCLUDE MUCKING OUT OF PADDOCK.
- Small group paddock agistment = $50/week – no discount for multiple horses owned by the same person. Includes daily feeding with feed purchased by owner.
- Large group paddock agistment = $50/week – again no discount for multiple horses and mares/geldings will be separated for safety reasons. No individual feeding available and daily hay will be charged at cost price if required.
- Private Arena Hire = $200 per day (grass OR sand)
- Daily rugging = extra $20/week for daily removal and replacement of 1 rug per horse in private and small group paddocks (or $5 for one-off situations). $35 for rugs on horses in the large group paddocks.
- Worming paste + administration (with weight taken) = Cost of paste + $10 administration
- Wound care = $5 per treatment of serious wound OR $2 per treatment of simply spray/inject etc.
- Supplementary Feeding is not available in large group paddocks but one feed per day is included in the weekly cost of private and small group paddocks. Feed is supplied/paid for by owners but will be given by Yarrabin staff each morning.
- Joining a guided ride = $20pp for horses agisted on Yarrabin at the time of the ride. $80 for visiting horses/riders.
- Horse exercise and education by one of our staff = $40 per session for reasonably quiet and sound horses only (an additional cost will be required if horse requires further training). Each session averages for about 2hrs.
- Farrier service using our on-site farrier = $150 for full set of shoes (+ $20 if you would like one of us to hold the horse), $60 for a full trim (+ $10 for us to hold).
- Dentistry, Veterinary or Chiropractic services = POA + handling fee
- Riding lessons are also available upon request
Please contact Jess on 0438 375 583 orfor a personalised quote and availability.