Guided Trail Rides
Yarrabin offers guided tours on horseback through our 2500 acres of bushland, providing scenic views of the blue mountains and surrounds. Our rides go out most days in the morning and afternoon, but bookings are essential as it depends entirely on how many people we have booked in already and what else we have happening on the property. The rides go for 1.5 to 2hrs and allow for walking, trotting and cantering. We instruct whilst out on the trail but do recommend that people who have never ridden before get a lesson prior as it can be quite a daunting experience riding out in the open for the first time. Our horses are trained to adjust to their rider so people of all capabilities are guaranteed to have an enjoyable ride.
Here are a few reasons why Yarrabin is a great place to ride:
- We have a huge variety of forest trails and open paddocks to ride throughout, meaning that if you are joining us for multiple days you won’t do the same ride twice!
- The horse riding in the O’Connell Valley is a breathtaking and exhilarating experience
- We have over 20 quality horses to suit all levels of riders
- Our team of happy and experienced wranglers fully supervise all rides and they will provide basic instruction, if you require it, and will ensure that every ride is enjoyable
- You have the opportunity to view our abundant native wildlife, including kangaroos and wallabies.
- Horse riding is a great bonding experience for friends and family groups, as well as the workplace team
- Yarrabin provides a safe environment to learn how to ride. Our safety record speaks for itself.
- We generally take out two rides a day, together with some half day and full day rides
- Midweek for 2 or more people
- Saturday 23rd November @ 10am AND 2:30pm
- Sunday 24th November @ 10am AND 2:30pm
- Tuesday 14th January
- Wednesday 15th January
- Thursday 16th January
- Friday 17th January
- Saturday 8th February
- Sunday 9th February