Holiday with Your Horse
Yarrabin Homestead offers midweek and weekend retreats for you and your horse. These unique experiences are limited to 8-12 people so they do book out quickly. It is a fully catered package including guided tours on horseback through the surrounding bushland acres, providing scenic views of the blue mountains and surrounds. The rides go for 1.5 to 2hrs and allow for walking, trotting and cantering. We can provide instruction whilst out on the trail but do recommend that people have a sound level of riding ability and confidence with their horse outside of an arena/enclosed area. We require everyone to prove that they have control of their horse prior to departure on the rides via a demonstration in the round yard, for those that aren't up to trekking out, there is a 25 acre paddock you can explore free of charge.
- We have a huge variety of forest trails and open paddocks to ride throughout, meaning that if you are joining us for multiple days you won’t do th
e same ride twice!
- The horse riding in the O’Connell Valley is a breathtaking and exhilarating experience
- Our team of happy and experienced wranglers fully supervise all rides and they will provide basic instruction, if you require it, and will ensure that every ride is enjoyable
- Horse riding is a great bonding experience for friends and family groups, as well as the workplace team
- We generally take out two rides a day, together with some half day and full day rides
- You have the opportunity to view our abundant native wildlife, including kangaroos and wallabies